10 benefits of having a large circle of friends
People have different specifications when it comes to choosing friends. Some people like to have a smaller number of close friends, while others prefer to have a wider circle of friends. When you have a wider circle of friends, you tend to have shallow relationships with them, as you cannot devote more time to each of them to develop strong bonds. These preferences actually show how diverse people’s attitudes are and the efforts they make to keep their friendships intact. In this article, we will look at the 10 benefits of having a large circle of friends.
1. If you have a larger circle of friends, you tend to get breaking news about things happening across geographical barriers in no time.
2. You tend to be informed on any topic that is of immediate interest to you. You just need to reach out to the right person you know to get to the nitty gritty of the things you want to know.
3. When you are on the move, you can get information about the destination you want to go to. This will help you prepare in advance.
4. If you have a large number of friends, you can take advantage of their hospitality when you visit different places. Therefore, the larger the circle, the greater your chances of finding suitable accommodation for free.
5. If you want to avail some government services, you can seek the help of a friend from the relevant department. This is possible only when you have friends working in government offices in your circle of friends.
6. If you miss a day or two of classes due to illness, you can seek the help of your friends to cover the topics covered during those days.
7. You can organize events with the help of your friends so that you get the necessary money and support for them.
8. During bad times, you can count on your friends for moral support and seek help from them. The transition through this weak period will be smooth if you have support from friends and relatives.
9. When a medical emergency arises and you need financial support, you can rely on your close circle of friends to mobilize money. Of course, you can return the amount when you get some reprieve.
10. You can pool your vehicles for your daily commute to the office so you save money on transportation. This can only happen when you have willing friends in the circle. The bigger the circle, the more likely you are to find a friend with that mentality.
#benefits #large #circle #friends