10 Reasons Why Reverse Layaway Is The Best Solution To Increase Sales Quickly In The 2010 Recession
The reverse procrastination revolution has just begun. Everyone knows what a layaway is. Reverse deferral is just as simple: the customer agrees to a series of payments and then receives the good or service – immediately. With reverse deferral technology, the merchant never has to worry about payment: once their customer is approved, the funds are guaranteed to the merchant. This is retail technology at its best. If you are struggling to meet your sales goals in today’s economy, Reverse Layaway is what you need for your store(s) and merchants ASAP and here are the 10 reasons why:
1) Reverse Layaway is what your customers demand. Americans are tired of debt. Reverse Layaway is a throwback to the good old days when people saved for things they wanted to buy. Reverse Layaway eliminates bad banks with outrageous interest rates from the equation, and because there is no credit check, over 92% of your customers are approved. Talk about a jump in sales!
2) No credit check. You know more people will call and come in just because of those three little words on your sign or in your ad. This message is incredibly powerful, especially in today’s environment where more than half of the American population has no credit, bad credit, maxed out credit, or is so fed up with credit that they don’t want to take on any more debt. You, as a business, MUST have an alternative payment option to cater to this majority – 58% of Americans according to CNN – of people in our country. If you don’t, you’re missing out on a huge amount of sales. And people with good incomes and great credit run into trouble, too. Credit lines are shrinking and it’s getting much harder to qualify. Before you think “we don’t want ‘those’ customers”, remember that the smaller details have put people out of business. The “kind” of customers we’re talking about here are customers whose payments to you are guaranteed. No business can do without a steady stream of paying customers, and that’s exactly what Reverse Layaway gives you. Did you know that Kmart admitted that their layaway is aimed at customers with annual incomes over $50,000?
3) If you want more sales, Reverse Layaway helps you achieve higher revenue goals. Times are tight for some, and giving your customers the ability and opportunity to buy from you today—regardless of how much money they have in the bank and what their past credit looks like—is a huge convenience for them. With just 15% down, you can close the deal today and once your customer is approved, the total sale amount is guaranteed to be deposited directly into your business bank account. This is what “Guaranteed Payments” means. Even if a customer’s payment date arrives and the funds are not in their account, when our system’s program attempts to transfer the funds to your business account from theirs, the Reverse Layaway program will still deposit your amount due on the 5th or 20th you per month, which is faster. Your pay worries are eliminated with this program.
4) Customers demand cutting-edge technology. You have the latest cell phone, ipod, laptop and car, but your payment processing technology has been around since the 1980s and has never been upgraded. It’s old. Doesn’t offer 90-day in-house financing with no credit check. It’s time to upgrade. It’s time for payment processing 2.0. It’s time to join the new millennium. Ask about our beta program for online merchants – yes, Reverse Layaway Online!
5) Turn your sales force into closing machines. As marketers, we know that the hard part of closing a deal is asking for the money and getting the customer to agree to part with it. With Reverse Layaway, you can now agree to perform your services or provide goods for a fraction of the total amount you agree to, and the customer does not have to qualify for anything with their credit. Make more deals now. When you follow the program and they get approved, you’re just doing your job and the money will be there – guaranteed.
6) Reverse Layaway is fast. RL only takes a few seconds to get approved for your customer, and once you realize how much the lack of Reverse Layaway is costing you in your business, it only takes about 48 hours to be ready.
7) RL technology makes you look good. While there are literally thousands of merchants using this program across the country, it hasn’t come close to saturating the retail market, and that means one thing: you can take credit for our work (and we encourage you to too!) . Make your business look cutting edge. Look like an innovator. Make it look like you really trust your customers (while knowing your payments are guaranteed to you). And the entire Reverse Layaway program that we have underwritten by our national billion dollar payment processing partner who has been in this business for 25 years. In the eyes of many, we are the number one processor in the country.
8) Increase your marketing effectiveness with Reverse Layaway. When you implement Reverse Layaway in your store, you will still need to tell people about it. And we’ll help you by providing you with: point-of-sale marketing materials, signs/stands, brochures and many other ways to make it clear to your customers that they can choose to use Reverse Layaway today and get their product right now and making payments. Adding “No Credit Check Financing” to your marketing message increases the strength and appeal of your collateral. That’s exactly what 58% of American consumers want. And need.
9) Make more money instantly. Since your competition does not yet have Reverse Layaway in their stores, you can be the leader in your market in the mind of your customer. And guess what? Because you offer your customers more payment flexibility than the competition, you’ll win their business over your competitors. And the customers whose business you profit from will tell their friends and families. And it grows from there. And all it takes is to have some vision in your business to allow them to do business with you. It is. And for the opportunity to do business with you on these flexible terms, you can charge them a premium on top of what you would normally charge them. You make it easier for them to get the products and services you sell, so you make more money for bringing that convenience to the market. It’s so simple.
10) Reverse Layaway allows you to dominate your market. Reverse Layaway adds $20,000 to $40,000 per year in incremental sales to a typical retail/B2C location. That’s huge. And best of all, there’s no big scary investment.
Having been in the payments business for 25 years, our core technology is rock solid (you’ve probably heard of us and didn’t know it). Our technology is tested and trusted by major banks and all major retailers. Reverse Layaway technology is only available from RMG. If you are a business that wants more sales now, Reverse Layaway is the most powerful and cost-effective option in 2010.
#Reasons #Reverse #Layaway #Solution #Increase #Sales #Quickly #Recession