17 ways to start a great week
The second reason is that Monday is a terrible day. You just came back from that trip where you spent 3 days, you just rested and relaxed, but you have to do it again, another week. It is very important not to stop where you are just to overcome problems. The way you start your week can affect your whole mood, so I thought of a list of things that would help you start your week at maximum efficiency.
1. Wake up when the clock rings
Shall I repeat?
2. Eat well and drink a glass of water before you do anything. If you want to be happy and not feel tired at the end, you need to give energy to your body. I jumped so many times at breakfast and then I didn’t know why I felt like hell. You can start with something fresh like a salad or sandwiches. Don’t forget water, it’s not just for quenching your thirst, drinking water at regular intervals helps prevent wrinkles and makes your skin glow.
3. Start your day with a laugh.
I’m not saying you have to read jokes or anything to get a laugh. It doesn’t matter how hard your week is going to be, you need to find something to make you smile from the start of the day.
4. Start the day with a little success.
Even calling someone, meeting a business partner, or solving a problem is enough enthusiasm for the rest of the things you need to do.
5. First things first.
When you start work, do the most important and then the less important things. In this way, you get rid of the stress and the idea that you have to do something important, but you are too lazy to do it.
6. Jog for 15 minutes
Wake up your metabolism and fill your body with energy. 15 minutes of exercise gets your blood flowing faster than usual
7. Play a song that energizes you.
8. Read a book for 20 minutes before starting work.
Reading stimulates imagination, thinking and creativity,
9. Save water. Take a shower with your girlfriend.
In a couple, problems can arise for many reasons. If you don’t have time to spend with your partner, a shower is the perfect way to do it and is a great way to start your day.
10. Dress up in something new and leave home with a smile.
Every woman knows what to do to feel better about herself. Go to the market or to the hairdresser. You should start with the right foot.
13. Give yourself a reward for the evening if you accomplish everything you set out to do.
We are primarily motivated by two things: pleasure or pain, in whatever form or packaging they come. Some of us are better motivated when we are under pressure, threats, swearing, criticism. But everyone is motivated by desire. Promise yourself that after you finish work, you will go watch a movie or something that relaxes you.
14. If you fail to prepare, you are setting yourself up for failure. Benjamin Franklin
An optimistic and enthusiastic attitude goes a long way.
15. Don’t fight with someone on Monday morning. You’ll regret it all week. You don’t need special preparation to start the day, you just need to avoid things that can spoil your good mood.
16. 30 minutes before arriving at the office, have coffee with someone.
17. Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and tell yourself that the day is going to be great.
Even a child can find reasons to feel great.
I will be back with more articles. If you like this article, please visit my homepage * www.OttoPop.ro * and I will write more articles.
#ways #start #great #week