5 tips when opening your first account with an online bookmaker
There are literally hundreds of online bookmakers vying for your business and the majority of them are well-established and highly reputable organizations. They provide a 24/7 service where transactions take place on a secure server where all your personal and financial information is kept completely safe.
The beauty of an online account is the fact that you can access it at any time of the day and place bets on live events that may be happening on the other side of the world.
All you have to do to open an account is fill in a few personal details, register a credit or debit card or another form of payment that the bookmaker accepts, make an initial deposit and then you can start betting.
The whole process can be completed in just a few minutes and you don’t even need to give any financial details like credit card numbers or bank account details if the online bookmaker accepts some of the online electronic payment systems like Neteller, PayPal or Click2Pay.
If you are considering opening an online betting account for the first time, we have provided you with some tips to make the process as painless and easy as possible.
1. You may feel more confident about opening an account and making a deposit if the site is one you know or have seen on the High Street. Bookmakers such as Coral, William Hill, Ladbrokes, Betfred and Totesport (The Tote) have shops in towns and cities across the UK and are established businesses you can rely on. These particular sites offer great customer service and are more than happy to answer any inquiries from new customers or prospective customers about opening an account.
2. Find a bookmaker that accepts your preferred payment method, whatever it is. You can find out the type of payment methods and currencies that bookmakers accept by using one of the many online bookmaker comparison sites or bookmaker review sites that can be found on the internet.
3. Always read the bookie’s terms and conditions to find out how much you need to deposit before you can bet and how easy it is to make withdrawals after you win. You should also find out if there are withdrawal or deposit fees and the maximum amount you can win from each bet.
4. Try to find a bookmaker that offers free bets or cash incentives for opening an account. Many online bookmakers offer deals to anyone who opens a new account. It is important to read the details of these offers carefully as some require a certain amount of money to be deposited before they can be applied, while others may require a certain number of bets to be made before you qualify. Always make sure you fully understand them and stick to the rules as they can be worth a lot of money – up to £200 in some cases during promotional periods.
5. When opening an account, you will be asked for a password and username. Don’t use one that you already use for other websites. Use a unique combination of numbers and letters for both. If your username and password are hard to remember, there is plenty of free software like Keypass that will generate passwords and information and store them securely on your computer or laptop.
#tips #opening #account #online #bookmaker