Astaxanthin market shows high growth rate till forecast
According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Astaxanthin Market: By Product Type (Synthetic Astaxanthin, Astaxanthin-Rich Paracoccus Bacteria, Pluviallis Microalgae Astaxanthin, Aematococcus); by form (liquid, dry); by applications (dietary supplements, animal health and aquaculture, cosmetics, food and beverages, feed); By Source (Natural, Synthetic) and Geography – (2018-2023)”, the market will be driven by the growing health-conscious population and exponential demand for natural food colors.
The Americas region holds the largest market share in the astaxanthin market. However, the Asia-Pacific region is estimated to have the highest growth. As anti-aging creams and other skin products become more in demand than ever, the use of astaxanthin is becoming ubiquitous in this region. Key applications in this region include, among others, cosmetics and nutritional supplements.
Selected impact analysis carried out in the full report
Astaxanthin is responsible for the red color of many sea creatures such as crabs, krill and salmon. Astaxanthin gives the red color to many sea creatures such as crabs, krill and salmon.
Astaxanthin has been reported in many studies for its high antioxidant and skin-friendly properties.
Paracoccus bacteria, astaxanthin-rich Phaffia yeast, and synthetic astaxanthin are mostly used in the aquaculture sector, while astaxanthin obtained from the microalgae H. Pluvialis is the main source for human applications such as food and beverages.
Samples of market growth factors
Aquaculture and animal feed are the main applications, while the carotenoid is used to color fish and improve animal texture.
The nutraceutical segment is expected to witness rapid growth during the forecast period.
Astaxanthin soft gels are estimated to register a rapid growth rate during the forecast period.
The synthetic source will gain major market share.
Natural Sources is considered to witness underperformance during the forecast period.
Astaxanthin can be produced from natural sources. High carotenoid yield and low maintenance costs will stimulate the growth of natural sources, which in turn will stimulate the growth of astaxanthin.
Key Players of Astaxanthin Market:
Astaxanthin is oligopolistic in nature and dominated by a limited number of key players.
Koninklijke DSM NV is one of the key players in the astaxanthin market. The Heerlen-based company, which has more than 20,000 employees worldwide, posted €8,632 in net sales and €1,781 in net profit in 2017.
BASF SE is another conglomerate that earned $816 million in revenue through operations for 2017.
In September 2014, Algatech entered into an R&D agreement with SCHOTT AG, a German company, to increase the performance of its closed tube cultivation system.
The Astaxanthin market report is segmented as under:
A. By source:
B. By Product
1. Dried biomass/powder
3. Soft gels
C. By Application
1. Dietary supplement/nutritional supplements
3. Animal health and aquaculture
4. Food and drinks
D. in form
2. Dry form
E. By Geography (covers 12+ countries)
E. Through entropy
1. Cyanotech Corporation
2. Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
3. Valensa International
4. Fuji Chemical Industries Co., Ltd
5. Divis Laboratories Ltd
6. Beijing Ginko Group (BGG)
7. Igene Biotechnology Inc
9. Fenchem Biotech Ltd.
10. Algate technologies
11. Cardax, Inc
12. High Biotechnologies
13. Parry Nutraceuticals
14. Alga Technologies
15. BlueOcean NutraSciences Inc
16. MicroA AS, EID Parry (India) Ltd
17. Helia Development, LLC
What can you expect from the report?
The Astaxanthin market report is prepared with a core program that covers the following 20 points:
1. Market size by product category
2. Market trends
3. Producer landscape
4. Distributor landscape
5. Price analysis
6. Top 10 End User Analysis
7. Product benchmarking
8. Product Development
9. Analysis of mergers and acquisitions
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand analysis (by revenue and volume)
12. Country level analysis (15+)
13. Analysis of competitors
14. Analysis of market shares
15. Value chain analysis
16. Supply chain analysis
17. Strategic analysis
18. Analysis of the current and future market landscape
19. Analysis of possibilities
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish reports based on country, geography or application in the Astaxanthin Market?
Yes, we have separate reports as below:
1. United States Astaxanthin Market (2018-2023)
2. Europe Astaxanthin Market (2018-2023)
3. Asia-Pacific Astaxanthin Market (2018-2023)
4. RoW Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
5. Natural Astaxanthin Market (2018-2023)
6. Synthetic Astaxanthin Market (2018-2023)
7.Astaxanthin Dried Biomass/Powder Market (2018-2023)
8. Astaxanthin Oil Market (2018-2023)
9. Astaxanthin Softgels Market (2018-2023)
10. Liquid Astaxanthin Market (2018-2023)
11. Astaxanthin Dietary Supplements/Nutraceuticals Market (2018-2023)
12. Cosmetic Astaxanthin Market (2018-2023)
13.Animal Health and Aquaculture Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
14. Food and Beverage Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
15. Astaxanthin Feed Market (2018-2023)
16. Liquid Astaxanthin Market (2018-2023)
17. Astaxanthin Dry Form Market (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge extra for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by pulling data from our report database and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in the geography chapter.
3. Find out the market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles may be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested per country or end-use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can send an email to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
#Astaxanthin #market #shows #high #growth #rate #forecast