Candida Cleanse Diet Detox – 12 Tips for Success
Here are 12 diet tips to help you eat well, cleanse successfully, and keep your food delicious.
1) Don’t forget always check the ingredients list on something you buy at the grocery store… MANY foods, including meats, contain added sugars, yeast, and soy products that you wouldn’t expect! When doing a Candida cleanse, keep in mind that fresh and organic ingredients will give you the most nutritional benefit.
2) Organic vanilla extract does not contain sugar. Plain vanilla extract will do. Check the label before purchasing.
Vanilla extract is something that most of us keep at home and use all the time without even thinking about it. There should be no reason not to continue using it while on the candida diet as long as you buy organic vanilla extract that does not contain sugar. Studies show that vanilla can help relieve anxiety and stress. It is not bad!
3) Garlic (real cloves, not powder) helps fight yeast and is anti-inflammatory. To get the most out of garlic, chop or crush a few cloves and let them sit for 15 minutes before using. This triggers an enzymatic reaction that increases the healthy compounds in the garlic. Use at least 2 cloves a day.
Chop it into your salads or cook it with your vegetables, meat and fish. It can also be good with eggs and tomatoes in the morning!
4) cinnamon helps fight fungus and inflammation. It also inhibits bacterial growth and is a source of manganese, fiber, iron and calcium. Just the smell of cinnamon can help your concentration and memory, as well as stabilize your blood sugar. It’s a delicious addition to your veggies, chicken or roast.
5) nutmeg it can help relieve bloating and gas and is also antibacterial, killing bad bacteria in your mouth and throat, as well as helping to cleanse and detoxify your liver and kidneys, helping to get rid of candida yeast. It also contains many B-complex vitamins, including vitamin C, folate, niacin, and vitamin A, as well as many antioxidants. Use in your recipes along with cinnamon.
6) Fresh ginger it will increase your circulation and aid in detoxification. It is also a very powerful anti-inflammatory.
Soak 1-2 slices of fresh ginger in hot water to make a stomach-soothing tea. Cut some into your main meals and soups for maximum candida relief.
7) The sweetener xylitol by Birch (or birch sugar) is good to use as it is proven antifungal and inhibits candida yeast. don’t do it use the corn-based version if possible. Whole leaf stevia is also OK, but don’t use extracts because of the chemical separation factor. They both reduce bad bacteria and inhibit tooth decay.
8) Plain, unflavored yogurt it will support the growth of healthy bacteria in the colon and is a rich source of calcium. Calcium inhibits the overgrowth of cells lining the colon, and studies show that people who have a diet high in calcium have lower rates of colorectal cancer. Bacterial cultures in yogurt have also been shown to produce infection-fighting white blood cells.
9) Drinking a lot water will help flush out toxins and dead yeast cells from your body and help keep detox symptoms to a minimum. Squeezing on lemon or lime juice in all the water you drink will help increase the body’s hydration and redness. Put it in your tea too!
10) Drink a lot Detox tea, Mint tea and ginger tea to help cleanse your body of dead yeast.
11) Breads from Pacific Bakery are all without yeast and sugar, and are made with ancient grains. These can usually be found in the freezer section of your local health food store.
12) Eat as much variety as possible vegetables as much as possible, preferably organic and raw, to get as much nutrients and fiber as possible and to clear yeast from your body. Prepare them for soups and stews, as well as for salads and sliced for snacks. Vegetables are also great in smoothies. Just use water instead of juice to run your blender and you have breakfast or lunch on the go!
Finding foods you can eat and enjoy eating while clearing candida isn’t always easy, but it’s worth it for the ultimate payoff of feeling great and enjoying great health!
#Candida #Cleanse #Diet #Detox #Tips #Success