Combine two Ebay accounts
Ebay allows you to have as many accounts as you want as long as you don’t break any of their rules. They also allow you to combine 2 or more of these accounts. There may be several reasons why you want to combine your accounts.
Do you have an old eBay account that you no longer use? If you have an old eBay account, you can merge it with your current eBay account. Maybe you have a buyer and seller account. You may have started a separate buyer account so that your seller account does not show. If you created an eBay account to collect feedback, you can add it to your old or current account to add more feedback to it. When you combine your eBay accounts, all of your feedback score goes with it. So you can actually double your ebay feedback rating. Your combined eBay accounts will show your combined Feedback, Reviews and Guides rating as well as your usefulness ratings.
There are some security rules you must follow to combine accounts.
- You must provide proof that you are the owner of both accounts. For example, the contact information on both accounts must match.
- The secondary account must remain inactive (no bidding or listing activity) for at least 60 days prior to merging with the primary account. Note: You can continue to use the primary account as normal during this time.
- You must owe no seller fees (ie, you must have a balance of $0.00) on the secondary account.
- You will need to cancel any subscriptions for the secondary account, such as subscriptions to eBay selling tools.
- If you have an eBay store, make sure you associate your store inventory with your new unified account.
If you meet these security requirements, you can combine your eBay accounts. eBay just wants to make sure that you are the true owner of the accounts you claim. Be aware of how the account information will be combined.
- The member date of your merged account from will be the date of your older account.
- Your merged account will combine the feedback from both accounts so that the feedback score reflects the total feedback earned by both accounts.
- Your aggregated feedback comments may not appear in chronological order.
- The reviews and guides you wrote for both accounts will be added together. If both accounts wrote a review for the same product, only the review created by your primary account will be saved.
- The utility ratings (for reviews and guides) for both accounts will be added together. The utility rating will reflect the total rating earned for both accounts.
You may want to merge your eBay accounts for many reasons. Just go to my eBay under management options if you want to merge your accounts. I hope this helps some of you combine your eBay accounts. This is very useful, especially for combining your feedback score.
#Combine #Ebay #accounts