Global Gas Card Review – Is the Global Gas Card a Legitimate Business Opportunity?
Why are so many people joining the Global Gas Card Opportunity? Is this even a legitimate business? In this article, I’m going to cut through all the hype and give you my upfront honest opinion in hopes that you’ll have enough information to decide whether or not the Global Gas Card Service or business model is right for you.
First of all, what is the Global Gas Map opportunity? Is this really a legitimate possibility?
The Global Gas Card, also known as GGC, is a legitimate option that helps solve two important problems stemming from the global economic crisis.
- The savings in fuel prices at the pump are obvious as high fuel costs affect our daily lives in so many ways: from the supply of vital resources such as: food, transport, commuting costs, which increases the cost of everything else.
- The other problem it solves is that it provides an easy way for its members make money helping others save money.
These two reasons above are the fuel that drives so many aspiring entrepreneurs to use the Global Gas Card as a means of achieving financial freedom.
Was the Global Gas Card still for me? – First impression
I was first exposed to the Global Gas Card by a friend who is one of the top producers in another opportunity who will have to remain anonymous for legal reasons. (Sometimes MLM companies can be very proprietary about their key leaders.) As soon as he mentioned it to me, the first thing that came to mind was, “Now that gas prices are starting to go up, watch out for a lot of new MLM companies they’ll be crawling out of the woodwork to win.” In general, I generally have no interest in these types of programs, especially forced binary matrices where people can sit on their backsides and only benefit from being in the right position from the right sponsor.
This statement may seem negative, but I told you I’d keep it real.
Looks like everyone is springing into action!
After doing some research, I noticed that not only other MLMs, but numerous banks and credit card companies are also getting in on the act. At first I was a little worried about unwanted competition in case I decided to join, then I realized that these banks and credit card companies don’t offer the “Average Joe” a chance to cash in on the wave. Most of these banks only offered around 2% to 5% on average. I guess a good opportunity works best when seized early by the ambitious, so I won’t hold it against my potential competitors. A little competition is a good thing though. Looking back, I guess that was what my friend was trying to tell me.
Well, after thinking about it a bit and realizing that I had a good relationship with him in the past and respected him as a merchant, I thought I owed it to myself to look into him a little more. That he showed me how much money he made in such a short time didn’t impress me because I knew he was a strong leader with a huge list. He even told me that it wasn’t from his downline in his other opportunity, but from a few leaders he had met with recently and wanted me on board to help take him to the next level. What impressed me was how fast the company was growing.
Are there negative words (You can lie about numbers, but numbers don’t lie)
After doing a little research and came across a few negative ones. Sometimes competitors just want you to join their poor choice that they may have invested too much time into. You also often find seasoned professional complainers who blame their failures on the product, service or opportunity they were trying to promote; although they enroll many people in the same opportunity they enjoy success. You know the type… “this is my Up-line, this is the company, this is the time… blah, blah, blah.” Often the same two types of complainers are spreading false information all over the web. Maybe if they spent less time complaining, they’d have more time promoting their business.
Anyway, after doing my research I got really excited and jumped in with both feet. Here’s the simple 7-point checklist I used to see if the Global Gas Card was worth my time. See if any of my checkpoints match yours.
- Is there a market need for the product? service or opportunity? (In other words, will people become members even if there is no opportunity associated with it.)
- Is there a competent and experienced management team at the helm of Global Gas Card?
- Is the Global Gas card simple enough for a beginner to get into profit mode quickly?
- Do Global Gas Card holders pay on time?
- Is the Global Gas Card compensation plan fair and simple?
- Are there excited people ready to make money with Global Gas Card.
- Can I sell the Global Gas Card globally via the Internet?
A closer look – when did the global gas map craze begin? By whom?
Globalgascard.com, located at 14 Wall Street NYC, opened its doors for pre-launch in March 2011. Since then, it has grown to nearly 24,000 subscribers and is poised to reach 100,000 members in its first year of operation. This makes it one of the fastest growing companies in MLM history. Founded by CEO and President Mr. Alan R. Lowe, who has 24 years of direct sales and internet marketing experience, means the company not only knows what works, but also what doesn’t. Who hasn’t made mistakes in the past? However, when your back site goes back 24 years to the direct sales industry, you more than likely hit more home runs than you’ve crossed off.
Alan Laws’ Vision – To break all sales records of other MLMs
His vision is to break all sales records of other MLM companies by rewarding GGC membership members with an incredible benefits package that includes:
- 10% gas discount on all gas purchases from the gas pump of your choice anywhere in the world. (Just make sure you keep your receipt)
- Global Gas Tabs that can increase your pump efficiency.
- Members save 30, 40, even up to 50% off on their mobile phone.
- How about saving up to 85% on all FDA approved prescription drugs.
This is just for starters; as membership expands they plan to include: medical, dental, vision, roadside assistance and even pet prescription plans, there’s more, these benefits won’t stop there… these plans are constantly expanding as membership base is growing. Some of the future plans include: global tours that can be included in cruises, as well as a global internet shopping center to name a few.
How much will all this cost you as a member?
Only a $150 annual enrollment fee and a one-time processing fee of $10, for full access to benefits with even more.
This is how you save money… But how do you make money?
The compensation plan is based on the so-called holding binary plan that pays daily. This means you actually have two teams…one on the right and one on the left. Every time someone moves to your left and right, you get a $25 commission… and it’s paid out daily ad infinitum.
Other rewards and bonuses for representatives
You also get fast-start bonuses where you can get $1-$5 rollovers to anyone in your organization ad infinitum. This also includes 100% residuals for all renewed prescriptions. Plus, you can earn up to $750 a month with the Rep FREE Gas Rewards Program…which means you may never have to pay for gas at the gas station again. This advantage alone gives many people a strong incentive to join. When you look at the marketing support structure it’s only 2% which is extremely fair as they provide free replicated sites, conference calls and live events to help you get the word out so you can tell and not sell if you don’t want to. I’ve worked with other companies where they charge up to $30 a month for these services… With the Global Gas Card it’s free… How great is that?
Highlights of joining the Global Gas Map opportunity
- Perfect for merchants looking for an easy additional income stream.
- Your custom website is designed and ready to go from the moment you join.
- This is still a ground floor opportunity, so you can take advantage of first mover advantage.
- You can save money yourself or make money by helping others save money.
- Back office: support, training, promotional tools and resources.
- A worldwide market that can be used through internet marketing.
- Global Gas Card works on a duplication system: if one person can do something to succeed, another person can do the same to duplicate their success.
- Review calls that explain the system in detail to your potential customers. I highly recommend you join these calls if you haven’t already.
The Disadvantages of the Global Gas Card Business – What a Commercial Letter Can Miss
To keep it real, you need to know a few things.
- In addition to the $150 annual startup cost, you’ll also have to pay a one-time processing fee of $10.
- As with any business, there is no 100% guarantee that you will succeed. Let’s hope you haven’t read the internet hype about “join xyz company and make a gazillion dollars”. If you see such a website or get on the phone with someone like this… run… fast and call them a scammer right before you leave. That being said…
- Not everyone makes money from their Global Gas Card Business.
- But honestly, do you mind telling me about a business that has a 100% guaranteed success? That’s what I was thinking.
- The discounted price of $125 has ended as the pre-launch has ended.
- It’s not a forced matrix where you don’t have to do anything, but you still have to get your two to start maxing out the compensation plan.
- While very valuable, the training that is immediately available to you can teach you so much. A lot of training and education that is vital to your success in the internet marketing world (such as search engine optimization and attraction marketing) is something you will have to learn elsewhere.
The Global Gas Card saves consumers 10% off their gas station purchases anywhere in the world. GGC members also receive many benefits and rewards. Global Gas Card Reps do just two simple things: 1. Save on buying gas at the pump. 2. Teach others to do the same. The company has experienced management at the helm. Over 23,000 have already joined since March 2011, making it one of the fastest growing MLMs in Internet history. Global Gas Card provides: back office training, live events, conference calls, lead capture follow-up and contact management systems for all its members participating in the opportunity. I highly recommend the Global Gas Card as an easy reliable additional earning center. However, to truly maximize one’s marketing efforts in a global opportunity, additional marketing tools, resources, and targeted planning must be used for best results.
#Global #Gas #Card #Review #Global #Gas #Card #Legitimate #Business #Opportunity