Key facts about PR visa for Australia and processing time
The reason for this is the quality of life in Australia, the high standard of living, better incomes, the ability to access a better life and the educational infrastructure. Immigrants who seek to achieve the best quality education, higher job opportunities and a better life with permanent resettlement go for the Australia PR Visa.
Although Australia is one of the favorite destinations for immigrants, yet complicated rules and regulations often create problems for applicants. So, here’s a quick snapshot of Australia’s basic immigration rules for beginners.
Australia PR visa procedure and guidelines
Australia’s immigration system is points-based and the immigration process is managed by DIBP (Department of Immigration and Border Protection). This country has the most organized immigration system compared to any other country in the world. Also, applicants are often confused about the visa processing time.
Immigrants seeking permanent residence in Australia must go through the General Skilled Migration Program (GSM). This is the key program for all skilled workers or professionals who want to enter Australia on a permanent residence basis. In this system, applicants are allocated points based on age education, work experience and English language proficiency.
The PR visa program in Australia has two main categories:
• Skilled Independent Subclass 189 Visa and
• Skilled Nominees Subclass 190 Visa
Processing time for PR visa categories for Australia
• Subclass 189 visa: this is an independent visa category that does not require any state or employer sponsorship. You need to apply directly through the online SkillSelect System and it generally takes 11 months to 15 months to process applications.
• Subclass 190 Visa: this visa class requires applicants to have a nomination from all Australian states. In this visa class, applications are also processed within 11 months to 15 months.
Australian PR Visa Processing Time – Important Factors
• Select a high demand occupation from the list.
• Appropriate completion of the visa application form.
• Certified documents and application verification.
• Speed of communication when contacted by the immigration office.
• If you have any expert guidance to help you with PR visa application for Australia
How an expert immigration consultant for Australia PR help!
Getting guidance from an Australia PR immigration consultant helps me at every step of the application process. It shortens the visa processing time by showing you the correct instructions for filling the form and handling the documentation. Experts help you with the documentation process, application form filling, follow-up, CV compilation and letter drafting. This way, you not only submit the documents on time, but also do everything correctly, which ultimately shortens the processing time.
#Key #facts #visa #Australia #processing #time